Who Can Submit
UCLA Center for the Study of Women only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of UCLA Center for the Study of Women. For additional information, please contact Brenda Johnson-Grau at email@example.com.
How to Submit a Paper
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft
Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact Brenda Johnson-Grau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write an abstract for your paper. It can be any length. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- Fill out the eScholarship Repository Author Agreement (PDF) and return the completed Agreement to:
UCLA Center for the Study of Women
Box 957222 Public Affairs 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7222
- Submit the paper by emailing it to Brenda Johnson-Grau at email@example.com. Create a cover page for your paper with the following things: abstract; keywords; and name, affiliation (department and university), and email address for each author.
- If you have any questions, contact Brenda Johnson-Grau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of it and publish it on the site. You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to Brenda Johnson-Grau at email@example.com. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in "How to Submit"; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.