How to Submit a Paper to the Working Paper Series
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format: Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format
(RTF), Adobe Acrobat (PDF), and postscript (PS).
If you use Microsoft Word to convert to PDF, the preferred method is to use File-->Print-->, then change printer to Acrobat Distiller.
If you use a text-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program.
- Your paper can be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com.
- In the e-mail message, include:
- an abstract for your paper, limited to 200 words.
- keywords that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- JEL classification codes, when applicable.
- author's names, author's affiliations (department and university, etc), author's email.
- If you have any questions, contact the IBER Editor, (510) 642-1923, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of the Process
Author Review for New Papers:
After you submit your paper, we will post it and then send you a message asking you to look over and approve the PDF version. Please reply within 5 days. At this stage, we're unable to make any changes beyond the truly necessary. We will also be asking you to sign an author agreement giving the Repository non-exclusive rights to post the paper and to keep a citation of it in perpetuity.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to email@example.com. We will be able to inform Repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please