Who Can Submit
The UC Berkeley School of Information (ISchool) only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of the School of Information. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
How to Submit a Paper
- Request a report number from firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting the number, you must give the title, all authors (including their affiliations with department and university) and the publication date (year or month/year) of the paper. You will only receive a number if you submit this information completely.
- Add the following text to the title section (title page or head of the first page)
of your paper, preferably centered:
UC Berkeley School of Information Report ###your_number###
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We accept papers in any format, but at least one version of a paper *must* be submitted in PDF or HTML. We do not accept submissions if they do not contain a PDF or HTML version.
- Write an abstract for your paper. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- Submit the paper by emailing it to email@example.com. Include in the email message the following things: your assingned number; title; abstract; keywords; all electronic versions (PDF or HTML must be submitted); and name, affiliation (department and university), and email address for each author.
- If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, please send the citation of the new version to email@example.com. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in "How to Submit"; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.