- Limit your review to 10 pages maximum.
- Reviews may be written in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Times New Roman #12.
- Use double spacing throughout
- Do not use footnotes.
- Leave one inch for margins.
- Provide all pertinent information in the headings including editor, translator, edition or revised edition, foreword, and introduction.
- Style headings as: González Echevarría, Roberto. Cuban Fiestas. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2010. Print. 339 pp.
- Your review has to be critical and informative.
- Reviews will be edited by the Book Editor. In case of major changes, the review will be returned.
- Send your review in Microsoft Word-readable format to: email@example.com.
- Please make sure your information is accurate. Please check titles, names, dates, and quotes.
Please do not send unsolicited book reviews. Please send books in English, Portuguese or Spanish to the Review Editor:
Book Review Editor - Transmodernity
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
New York University
13-19 University Place, 4th floor
New York, NY 10003