Who Can Submit
Paroles gelées only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of Paroles gelées. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
How to Submit a Paper
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We accept papers in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
- If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write an abstract for your paper. It can be up to 300 words in length. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- Submit the paper by emailing it to email@example.com. Include in an email message the following information: abstract; keywords; and name, affiliation (department and university), and email address for each author.
- If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your final paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of it. We will then send you a message asking you to approve the PDF version. Please look it over within 5 days and reply to email@example.com as soon as possible. At this stage, we're unable to make any changes beyond the truly necessary. You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in "How to Submit;" however, please specify that it is a revised version of a previously published paper and note when the original version appeared in Paroles gelées.