21st Century Latino Agenda
- Author(s): Diaz, Sonja F.M., J.D., M.P.P.;
- Gómez, Laura E., J.D., Ph.D.;
- Hayes-Bautista, David, Ph.D.;
- Méndez, Michael, Ph.D.;
- Bustamante, Arturo, Ph.D., M.P.P.;
- Chinchilla, Melissa, Ph.D.;
- Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raúl, Ph.D.
- et al.
Published Web Locationhttps://latino.ucla.edu/research/21st-century-latino-agenda/
On July 15, UCLA LPPI convened over 80 multigenerational and multisectoral Latinx leaders to discuss the biggest issues facing U.S. Latinos amid COVID-19. The end result is a Latino agenda focused on policy recommendations that can improve opportunities for all Americans.