COVID-19 in Vulnerable Communities: An Examination by Race/Ethnicity in Los Angeles and New York City
- Author(s): Martínez, Laura E., Ph.D.;
- Bustamante, Arturo, Ph.D., M.P.P.;
- Balderas-Medina Anaya, Yohualli, M.D., M.P.H.;
- Domínguez-Villegas, Rodrigo, Ph.D.;
- Santizo-Greendwood, Seira;
- Diaz, Sonja F.M., J.D., M.P.P.;
- Hayes-Bautista, David, Ph.D.
- et al.
Published Web Locationhttps://latino.ucla.edu/research/covid-19-in-vulnerable-communities/
A study published by the UCLA Latino Policy and Politics Initiative compares the prevalence and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in two large metropolitan county areas, Los Angeles County and New York City (NYC), and among racial and ethnic minorities.