Manuscripts must be double-spaced (including references, examples, etc.) formatted with 1” margins on all sides, and no longer than 30 pages. Figures and tables should be numbered and captioned observing APA style, and on separate files. Please attach a separate cover sheet file with the following information:
- The full title of your paper
- Your name
- Name and address of your institution (or other address where you can best be reached)
- Your phone number (work and home)
- Fax number and e-mail address (if any)
- Short title of your paper (for running head)
- A short “Bio” paragraph with a brief description of your professional or academic information with no more that 50 words
- The first page must also include an abstract of the article with up to 150 words
- Aside from the cover sheet, the author's name should not appear on the manuscript itself
- Indicate which issue manuscript is being submitted for
References & Citations: References and citations should be made using APA Format. For example, citations should be like (Cazden, 1988, p. 53), or (Sinclair & Coulthard, 1975).
- A series of references should be listed in alphabetical order: for example, (Cazden, 1988; Goodlad, 1984, Lemke, 1991), or (Long, 1996; Long & Porter, 1985).
- A series of references for the same author or authors should be ordered in chronological order as follows: (Hall, 1993, 1995, 1997). Use letters a, b, c to distinguish citations of different works by the same author in the same year.
- All references cited in the text must be listed in the references list alphabetically. For more information, please see the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
Submission of an article or book review is taken to imply that the manuscript has NOT been previously published or submitted simultaneously to another publication. If a related article has been published elsewhere, this should be noted.