Who Can Submit
The Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UCB only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of the department. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit a Paper
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Write an abstract for your paper. It can be any length. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- Submit the paper by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in an email message the following things: abstract; keywords; and name, affiliation (department and university), and email address for each author.
- Those who wish to submit their papers directly must first set up an account, obtain a CUDARE working paper number from the Giannini Foundation Library, and then submit here.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of it and publish it on the site. You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in "How to Submit"; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.