Global Societies Journal (GSJ) is a peer-reviewed and open-access journal based in the Global Studies Department at the University of California, Santa Barbara. This interdisciplinary publication explores and analyzes globalization and global-scale issues from a variety of perspectives and disciplines. GSJ encourages innovative approaches that bridge social sciences and humanities, and seeks to open up new conversations that speak to the contemporary global issues. The journal addresses a diversity of social, cultural, political, economic, environmental, and legal issues with a holistic perspective that aspires to further our understanding of the contemporary societies. Global Societies Journal has published a wide range of articles on a variety of topics since 2013.
Your benefits of publishing with us:
- Encouraging interdisciplinary approaches and diverse perspectives to understanding complex global phenomena as inherently embedded in our societies.
- Rigorous peer-review process.
- Green open-access allowing your article to be deposited at the University of California repository and be freely available to anyone with internet access.
- Far-reaching, interdisciplinary and state-of-the-art research.
- High visibility of your research through wide indexing.
- Internationally diverse editorial board.
ISSN: (online) 2373-7611.
Publication frequency: Annually with submissions on a rolling basis.