Who Can Submit
The Program on Governance for Sustainability publishes only materials about work conducted under the auspices of the Program on Governance for Sustainability. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
How to Submit a Paper
- Send a signed copy by fax of your agreement to the terms of publishing in the
repository as listed in the "Author Agreement." The Author Agreement is posted on the
Program on Governance for Sustainability website in PDF format: http://www.gsdprogram.org.
Please FAX the signed copy to: (805) 893-7064. Please also MAIL the signed original to: GSD Pgm, Bren School, Bren Hall, UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-5131.
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF). If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write an abstract for your paper from 250 to 1000 words. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- Submit the paper and abstract by email. Please attach the abstract with the paper itself and as a separate document. Send to email@example.com. Include an accompanying email message with the following items: keywords; author name(s), affiliation (department and university / organization / company); and email address for each author.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you submit your paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of the paper. We will then send you a message asking you to approve the PDF version. Please look it over within 10 days and reply to email@example.com as soon as possible. At this stage, we are unable to make any changes beyond those considered truly necessary. You will be notified by e-mail when your paper is posted.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in "How to Submit;" however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.