Skip to main content
We appreciated your interest in our center, but please note that we can only accept working paper submissions from approved UC Berkeley faculty and, on occasion, approved UC Berkeley graduate students.
How to Submit a Paper to the Working Paper Series
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format: Microsoft Word, Rich
Text Format (RTF), Adobe Acrobat (PDF), and postscript (PS).
If you use Microsoft Word to convert to PDF, the preferred method is to use File-->Print-->, then change printer to Acrobat Distiller.
If you use a text-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program.
- Your paper can be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the e-mail message, include:
- an abstract for your paper, limited to 200 words.
- keywords that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- JEL classification codes, when applicable.
- author's names, author's affiliations (department and university, etc), author's email.
- If you have any questions, contact the IBER Editor, 510-642-1923, email@example.com.