We appreciated your interest in our center, but please note that we can only accept working paper submissions from approved UC Berkeley faculty and, on occasion, approved UC Berkeley graduate students.
How to Submit a Paper to the Working Paper Series
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format: Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format
(RTF), Adobe Acrobat (PDF), and postscript (PS).
If you use Microsoft Word to convert to PDF, the preferred method is to use File-->Print-->, then change printer to Acrobat Distiller.
If you use a text-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program.
- Your paper can be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the e-mail message, include:
- an abstract for your paper, limited to 200 words.
- keywords that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- JEL classification codes, when applicable.
- author's names, author's affiliations (department and university, etc), author's email.
- If you have any questions, contact the IBER Editor, (510) 642-1923, email@example.com.
Overview of the Process
Author Review for New Papers:
After you submit your paper, we will post it and then send you a message asking you to look over and approve the PDF version. Please reply within 5 days. At this stage, we're unable to make any changes beyond the truly necessary. We will also be asking you to sign an author agreement giving the Repository non-exclusive rights to post the paper and to keep a citation of it in perpetuity.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform Repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please