Who Can Submit
The McClellan Nuclear Radiation Center only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of the McClellan Nuclear Radiation Center. For additional information, please contact Moe Boussoufi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit a Paper
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
- If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact Moe Boussoufi at email@example.com.
- Write an abstract for your paper. It can be any length. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- Submit the paper by emailing it to Moe Boussoufi at firstname.lastname@example.org . Include in an email message the following things: abstract; keywords; and name, affiliation (department and university), and email address for each author.
- If you have any questions, contact Moe Boussoufi at email@example.com.
Overview of the Process
After you submit your paper, we will create an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) version of the paper. We will then send you a message asking you to approve the PDF version. Please look it over within 5 days and reply to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. At this stage, we're unable to make any changes beyond the truly necessary. You will be notified by e-mail when the paper is posted.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to email@example.com . We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in "How to Submit"; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.