Since 1962, the University of California Education Abroad Program (UCEAP) has served as the UC systemwide international exchange program. Serving all ten campuses, UCEAP continues its support of the University of California’s mission through academic instruction and exchange relationships around the world.
Currently active in 42 countries with over 140 programs, UCEAP:
- Partners with top-ranked universities, institutes, and faculty around the globe
- Offers diverse and comprehensive programs of varied design, duration, and location
- Integrates courses taken abroad into degree requirements, allowing students to graduate on time
- Incorporates UC financial aid and scholarships to provide equal access for all UC students
- Encourages students to explore diverse linguistic, cultural, and intellectual traditions in local settings
- Promotes unique research, internship, laboratory, and community service options in most locations
- Internationalizes UC campus instruction and research through reciprocal exchange of students and faculty
There are currently no publications in this series "Diarios de campo/Experiences in multicultural Mexico".