Skip to main content
Open Access Publications from the University of California

Submission Guidelines

Papers cannot be submitted directly to the University of California International and Area Studies program, they must be submitted to a participating organized research unit. For a list of those units, please see the opening screen of the UCIAS Working Papers site.