- It must be your own artwork
- It must be unpublished (unless being used in the Journal)
- No less than 300 dpi set at their required size in: Photoshop, InDesign, or high resolution PDF, CMYK color setup
- The preferred size is 8.75" x 11.25"
- You must provide a description of no more than 80 words.
Each entry will be judged by a panel consisting of the Faculty Editorial Board Chair, the Editor-in-Chief, the Associate Editors, and the Copy Editors. The top 3-5 covers will be voted on by the entire Editorial Team, including the Faculty Advisory Board and the Student Editorial Board. The winning design will be used on the cover of the Journal, which will include a half-page about the winner and his/her work. The winner will receive five printed copies of the Journal featuring their design. The winner will be recognized at the Journal Unveiling Ceremony.
The judges reserve the right not to award the prize if no entry is deemed fitting. The judges' decisions will be final and no correspondence will be had in relation to their decisions or the competition.