Skip to main content
- We welcome submission of articles and commentary for publication consideration.
- All submissions should be in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Please use the submissions tab at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Articles should be no more than 35 double spaced pages, including an abstract. Tables, figures, and references are included in this page limit but may be single spaced. Supplementary methodological information may be submitted as an appendix which will be stored online if the article is accepted for publication. Articles are subject to peer reviews with the editorial team making final decisions about suitability for publication.
- Commentary should be double spaced and generally be in the neighborhood of 1000 words. The editorial team will determine the suitability for publication.
- We encourage ideas for special issues, but these should be discussed with the editorial team before submission of manuscripts. Please contact Editor Ted Lascher at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea for a special issue.
- Please contact the Editor if you have questions about the submission guidelines.