Skip to main content
How to Submit a Paper to the Working Paper Series
- Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format: Microsoft Word, Rich
Text Format (RTF), Adobe Acrobat (PDF), and postscript (PS).
If you use Microsoft Word to convert to PDF, the preferred method is to use File-->Print-->, then change printer to Acrobat Distiller.
If you use a text-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program.
- Your paper can be emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the e-mail message, include:
- an abstract for your paper, limited to 200 words.
- keywords that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
- JEL classification codes, when applicable.
- author's names, author's affiliations (department and university, etc), author's email.
- If you have any questions, contact the IBER Editor, 510-642-1923, email@example.com.