Skip to main content
4-H Pets and Small Animals
- Author(s): Borba, John;
- Diaz, Claudia;
- Horowitz, Marcel;
- Iaccopucci, Anne;
- Klisch, Shannon;
- Lewis, Kendra;
- Soule, Katherine;
- Worker, Steven
- et al.
Published Web Locationhttps://doi.org/10.3733/ucanr.8617
This project helps you explore the wide variety of pets available, and will help you learn about the type of pets that fit best into your family.
- •Identify breeds and species and their characteristics
- •Learn about the selection, care, and needs of pets and basic principles of pet behavior
- •Care and management in feeding, handling grooming, fitting and showing
- •Explore health regulations and first aid
- •Learn and practice animal ownership responsibilities
For improved accessibility of PDF content, download the file to your device.