Skip to main content
Transect 18:1 (summer 2000)
IN THIS ISSUE OF TRANSECT
- (feature article) The Past Is Nonrenewable: Natural Reserves Protect Rich Cultural Resources
- Firsthand Impressions of a Santa Cruz Island Dig
- Archaeology Sheds Light on Big Creek Mussel Mystery
- Of Mammoths and Men Picturing the Past in the East Mojave Desert
- And a Useful Glossary of Anthropology Terms, too!
For improved accessibility of PDF content, download the file to your device.
Enter the password to open this PDF file:
Fast Web View:
Preparing document for printing…