UC Natural Reserve System
Transect 22:2 (summer 2004)
- Author(s): UC Natural Reserve System
- et al.
IN THIS ISSUE OF TRANSECT
- (feature article) Sagehen Creek Field Station Becomes the 35th NRS Reserve!
- Sagehen Brings a Half Century of History — and Scientific Data — to the UC Reserve System
- The Leopold Years (1965-1978) and Beyond — Sagehen Hits Its Stride after Starker Takes Charge
- Sagehen Hosts Two Generations of "Bug Boot Camp"
- The Fall — How Sagehen Very Nearly Didn't Survive the 1990s
- Recovery and Renaissance — How Sagehen Was Saved (Largely through First-Rate Management and Administration) and So Lived On to Join the Reserve System
- "Portfolio of Reserves" Available to Sagehen-Based Scientist