How to Submit Content to eScholarship
Faculty, staff and researchers at UCB can deposit their content with eScholarship in 3 ways:
- Archive your previously published academic papers
- Add content to your department or research unit's collection
- Submit an original manuscript for consideration in an Open Access journal published by eScholarship
Archive your previously published academic papers
UCB accepts the deposit of previously published academic papers from all current UCB faculty and researchers for display in our open access campus collection. To learn more about open access and which of your publications may be eligible for deposit, visit our Previously Published Works information page. Once you're ready to deposit your publication, click here to start your submission.
Add content to your department or research unit's collection
Many UCB departments and research units showcase the scholarly output of their faculty and researchers on eScholarship. These pages are a great place to display your previously published papers, working papers, monographs & books, conference procedings, media files and datasets. Each department or unit has its own guidelines for acceptable materials, so the first step is to find a space for your content in our listing of UCB departments and research units. Can't find your department or research unit? Learn how to start a new collection on eScholarship here.
Submit an original manuscript for consideration in an Open Access journal published by eScholarship
Scholars from any institution are welcome to submit manuscripts for consideration in our journals -- many of which accept manuscript submissions online.
To submit your manuscript for consideration:
- Browse our list of journals and click on the title of the journal to which you'd like to submit your paper.
- Review the journal's submission guidelinespolicies
- Click the Submit Article link in the journal's sidebar (pictured at right) to begin the submission process.
Your campus contact's information is listed in the sidebar at left. You're also welcome to contact eScholarship support.