Water UCI is an interdisciplinary center in the School of Social Ecology that facilitates seamless collaboration across schools, departments, and existing research centers around questions of fundamental and applied water science, technology, management, and policy.
Watch this videoto find out how UCI is making a difference.
Related Research Centers & Groups
- Blum Center for Poverty Alleviation
- Center for Evidence-Based Corrections (CEBC)
- Center for Psychology and Law
- Center in Law, Society and Culture
- Criminology, Law & Society
- Institute for Interdisciplinary Salivary Bioscience Research (IISBR)
- Livable Cities Lab
- Metropolitan Futures Initiative (MFI)
- The Newkirk Center for Science and Society
- Psychological Sciences
- Urban Planning & Public Policy
- School of Social Ecology