Skip to main content
The China Center for Energy and Transportation (C-CET) is the leading international center for the study of transportation energy activities in China, and the only center of its kind in North America.
There are currently no publications in this collection.
Related Research Centers & Groups
- 3 Revolutions Future Mobility Program
- Energy Futures Research Center
- Hydrogen Pathways Program
- National Center for Sustainable Transportation
- Plug-In Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Research Center
- Sustainable Freight Research Center
- Sustainable Transportation Center
- Sustainable Transportation Energy Pathways (STEPS)
- University of California Pavement Research Center
- Urban Land Use and Transportation Center
- Policy Institute for Energy, Environment, and the Economy
- UC Davis Institute of Transportation Studies