Please ensure that submissions meet the following criteria prior to submitting:
- Written on a French/francophone cultural topic for a humanities/arts academic discipline
- Maximum body word count of 3,500, and total maximum of 5,000 (including: endnotes, bibliography, appendixes, image captions, etc.)
- Citations follow the guidelines of the most recent edition of the Chicago Manuel of Style
- Includes a cover page, listing: full name, university/college affiliation, year of attendance, and verification of contact email. You will be prompted to upload a cover page as a separate document when submitting your manuscript
- Typed as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx); any graphic aids should be uploaded as a separate document
- Uses endnotes
As an additional recommendation, we strongly encourage authors to consult with an appropriate faculty mentor at their home institutions prior to submitting. Faculty mentors can offer critical feedback on how to prepare strong and well-polished research. For further questions regarding the submission process, refer to our contact page.