Skip to main content
eScholarship
Open Access Publications from the University of California

The Mentality of Orangs

  • Author(s): Koehler, Wolfgang
  • et al.
Creative Commons 'BY' version 4.0 license
Abstract

The anthropoid research station established in 1913 by Mr. E.Teuber, described briefly in an earlier publication, had to be given up in the Fall of 1918,after the property involved changed hands and was no longer suitable for use as a laboratory. Until then, the new station (El Cipres,Orotava) could not be constructed precisely enough for maintenance of the animals and for many of the observations and experiments, because only a portion of the original building material remained usable after the demolition of the earlier installation, and new material was not obtainable

 

Main Content
Current View