Skip to main content
The Aburto Lab is a team of post-doctoral researchers, graduate students, and undergraduate students dedicated to producing robust research on conservation and resource management issues in Mexican waters and beyond.
There are 20 publications in this collection, published between 2009 and 2021.
3 more works — show all
- 3 supplemental PDFs
9 more works — show all
Related Research Centers & Groups
- Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation
- Climate Science and Policy
- Center for Western Weather and Water Extremes (CW3E)
- Integrative Oceanography Division
- UC San Diego Library – Scripps Digital Collection
- Marine Biology Research Division
- Oceanography Program, California Department of Parks & Recreation
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography