Skip to main content
The Aburto Lab is a team of post-doctoral researchers, graduate students, and undergraduate students dedicated to producing robust research on conservation and resource management issues in Mexican waters and beyond.
There are currently no publications in this collection.
Related Research Centers & Groups
- Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation
- Climate Science and Policy
- Center for Western Weather and Water Extremes (CW3E)
- Integrative Oceanography Division
- UC San Diego Library – Scripps Digital Collection
- Oceanography Program, California Department of Parks & Recreation
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography