Please send complete submissions electronically (via e-mail) and use Microsoft Word 95 or higher. Furthermore, please note that submissions that are being considered by another journal or any other publisher are not accepted.
To be considered for publication, all articles must:
- Be accompanied by a cover letter which includes the the title of your article, your institutional affiliation, e-mail, work and/or home address.
- Not include any personal information (name, institutional affiliation, email, etc.)
- Have no fewer than 8 and no more than 15 1.5-spaced pages, including notes and references
- Use Times New Roman font, size 12 point, 1.5 spacing
- Follow the conventions of LSA style as stated in the LSA style sheet
- Include an abstract of about 100 words and a list of 5-7 keywords